Sunday, October 4, 2009

Last second week 4 picks.

TB @Was Washington must be angry about what happened last week. I don't like either team but I am going with Washington based purely on talent level.

Bal @NE This one I fought over, but so long as Wes Welker is still out I think Tom Brady will have issues with the pressure Baltimore looks to bring, just as they did Week 2 against the Jets.

Det@Chi Detroit got their first win in a while last week, but it'll be a while before they can string two in a row.

Ten@Jac Tennessee is desperate for their first win, I think they finally get it here.

Oak@Hou I had Oakland pegged as my sleeper pick of the season, but thats looking pretty doubtful at this point. How many Top Ten picks do you need to have a good football team? Apparently a lot when Al Davis is picking them.

Cin@Cle The Bengals have looked stronger then expected all year, is it too late to change my sleeper pick? (yes, far to late)

Sea@Ind Seattle has the injury bug again this year, Indy will plow right over them.

NYG@KC Kansas City won't be able to hold off the Giants pass rush.

BUF@MIA Pennington out, Henne in, Miami season is over.

NYJ@NO This one I almost feel crazy picking, but Rex Ryan's Defense has given Brees trouble in the past. If they force a few turnovers they have a real shot at winning this game.

STL@SF St. Louis will likely win a game this year, but I can't foresee who. Too bad they don't play the Redskins again.

DAL@DEN Orton has looked extremely good so far. Their defense is stout, and they are playing at home, so I have to pick them. I am worried though, that Denver's previous best opponent was Cincinnati, whom they only beat with a last second, fluke play.

SD@PIT I know they are the super bowl champs, but they haven't shown me anything all season. I expect Rivers to pick apart a surprisingly weak defense.

GB@MN Now this is the one everyone wants to watch, right? Its a tough and emotional game, for obvious reasons. I don't really know who to pick, but because its at home, and its Bret Farve who tends to play well in these kind of games, I pick Minnesota. I do think, that Green Bay wins when Farve returns to Lambeau Field in November. (Its a shame they didn't schedule that game for December. Oh well, we can hope for a playoff match up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment